EgypToz: Let's talk about SEX

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Let's talk about SEX

Exclusive interview with FUFO El Masry

WS:How are you
FUFO: I am fine
WS:How is life here
FUFO:Well…not like I have expected
WS:Why?
FUFO:Hard …especially after the terrorism-war-thing all over the world …oh…and you see now what could have happened with the airplanes they wanted to blow…living here is now a nightmare…and it is very boring
WS:By the way…mabrouk for the marriage
FUFO:Thanks
WS:So…tell me…how did you meet her
FUFO:In the disco…we talked…danced…she gave me her number…then we met several times …and after a while she became my girlfriend
WS:But why marriage? FUFO: I do not know
WS:Sure you know…what do you mean with I do not know…did you marry her to stay in this land…or to take the citizenship…or because you love her?
FUFO:She is the one I was looking for…and I wanted to have unforbidden sex
WS:Unforbidden sex…what do you mean with unforbidden…aha…you mean it is not forbidden…you mean it is religiously and traditionally not forbidden…but you had sexual experiences without marriage…and it is easier…so why have you changed your mind?
FUFO:Tobt…
WS:He he he
FUFO:Yes…you know I have been raised in a religious conservative family in Egypt…and as you know it is impossible now to marry someone in my homeland…you already know the reasons I think…and I will not masturbate all my life till I marry or become infertile
WS:He he he…ok…you told your family?
FUFO:Not yet
WS: I see…so what are your plans?
FUFO: I do not know…I do not have any plans now. I am working in a restaurant
WS:But you told me that you came here to make your postgraduate studies…so what happened?
FUFO: I do not know…my life here sucks…thank god that I found my soul mate…look…this is her picture with me…and here is another picture of her
WS:Wow…no way…is this your wife...awesome…ya wallad…3ereft tena2y…yabn el la2yma…she is gorgeous…beautiful…she could be a model…or participate in miss universe…pure perfection…sexy body…golden yellow hair…beautiful face…beautiful eyes…beautiful smile…wallahy bravo 3alek
FUFO:But I am afraid she could get pregnant
WS:Why?
FUFO:I do not want to have children in this land…in this society…and you know why…and I am not prepared for that step at all
WS:Do you use condoms?
FUFO:No
WS:What…you are kidding …right?
FUFO:No… I am telling you the truth… I once used the condom and I did not feel anything during intercourse…she is taking something like a ring or so with hormones
WS:What is this…I never heard about this method of contraception
FUFO:Women know what they are doing
WS:But aren’t you afraid that one day she may forget to use it or that this method could have a high failure percentage
FUFO:That is why I am really worried…you know…condoms are very expensive here
WS: I could give you some…I bring them always from Egypt…they are made in China…3 condoms cost 1.5 pounds only
FUFO: I just said that I do not feel anything with condoms…and I have to tell you that I have a problem…I cum very late
WS:This is good…because then you can enjoy sex for a longer time
FUFO:No…she gets exhausted…because we never have the orgasm at the same time…so if I use condoms it will be worse
WS:You can use lubricants or sensitive forms of condoms
FUFO:I think I have to go to a doctor
WS:Ok…do you think now that marriage is easier here than in Egypt?
FUFO:Of course…you do not need anything to have legal sex…do you know that in our life together …each one of us pays 50% of everything…food…house…transportation…this is fair…plus women and their families here are not complicated like those in Egypt…khalehom ye3aneso fi masr WS:So what is your advice for the youth in Egypt?
FUFO:Instead of telling your parents all day and night that you want to marry,just tell them:
Mom…Dad… I want to have sex

1 comment:

WS said...

welcome back nermeen,you are also a genius with your youtube and I think I will keep this word to myself ;-)