EgypToz: Mutual Attraction

Monday, October 15, 2007

Mutual Attraction

I was walking back home, in the middle of the night, taking a short cut street where the only source of light was the passing flashes of cars and when this unforgettable story began.
She was coming out from Papa Johns holding a pizza when I first saw her.
I could not move my eyes from her long black hair that was tapping her perfectly shaped butt while she was walking like a super model in front of me heading towards her car.
She stopped, put the pizza on the roof of the car, opened her bag and was searching for her keys the moment I passed beside her.
I looked back to catch a glimpse of her beautiful face when our eyes met and the whole place around us froze.
I continued walking in a slower manner and was waiting for the seconds her car was going to pass beside me.
I entered a supermarket to buy a chocolate while dreaming the feel of her cherry red thick lips on my cheeks.
I could not believe my eyes when I saw her entering the supermarket searching for me.
I went to the cashier to pay the money and felt her arm gently hitting my right shoulder when she was putting two Pepsi cans beside my chocolate.
She looked at me and I looked at her.
She left the supermarket and I waited for a minute to understand the whole situation.
I was delighted to know that she was also attracted to me and I thought about a natural way to start a conversation with her without appearing weird.
I quickly left the supermarket and decided to lie and ask her for a street I was searching, but she was not there.
I was searching the whole area with my eager eyes when I realized that I will never see her again in my life.
I then fantasized about the scenario of a unique relationship between the two of us that started in an adventurous fashion and about this bizarre incidence that introduced me as a woman to a new sensational pleasure I had never had experienced before.

2 comments:

Innate_Inanenuss said...

Believe me, sometimes you have to make a fool of yourself and act all weird in order to get what you desire. What's there to lose anyway?

Well, live & learn. I experienced many several situations like yours. I don't know if it's a coincidence but my very last post truly resembles yours. Expect for some irrelevant details.

Live & learn again.

WS said...

yup,and believe it or not,I still have hope that she might read this post one day and remember...and...well,contact me via e-mail :-)

maybe abroad it is easy to be brave and act like that...mmm...but not here...not with Egyptian people.