EgypToz: This Life ain't worth living

Saturday, September 23, 2006

This Life ain't worth living

I want to end my life…I never thought that I will think in that manner one day…but in my last 2 years the idea that your heart is just beating and your lungs are just being filled with air and your brain is so full with a mixture of dreams, ambition , memories and questions and something is stuck inside your body that makes you act and think the way you do but can’t go out…makes the person that is supposed to be me want to pull out a gun and just fire one shot to bring this continues headache to an end.
Life is hard…we all know that…but what can you do if your life is so complicated that you are sure you can not live it anymore…what can you do if you have tried for many years to find solutions for your problems but failed…what can you do if you do not find a single person that can understand you…what can you do if you find yourself an unwelcome alien within your own society…what can you do if you know that nobody can help you in this world...
Talk to god.

dedicated to walladshab

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admit that one of the reasons I love your space that much is --other than that u don't go with the mainstream flow; very unique- that ur space is the closest I can find to mine...I actually never believed I could find one like it.

Stick to ur uniqeness and also hold on to ur depression...cos it seems that it fuels the uniqness of this space of urs.

PS.

Well, It's not that unique...we're 2 of a kind now, ain't we? Although I think that ur still a believer...

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot...My space/blog is nightinhales.blogspot.com

I think u've been there once...hope u liked ur stay...though I don't give much of a damn...

But Beleive me ur space is currently my fave. I can actually relate to it.

Anonymous said...

Live is Good, don't bother it!!!
Good luck

WS said...

Life is beautiful

WS said...

nightinhales,as I told you before,you have a friend here,but who are you?

Anonymous said...

You are glorious man. Actually sometimes I think the same way. All of your thoughts was really looked liked mine. But I dont want to leave this life yet despite all problems I face. Just tell to yourself to be brave & dont give up...dont give up...
Good luck...& keep your dairy fresh-minded..
You have nice photos here. Its really intresting & I regret I dont know your language =)

WS said...

wow...I wrote that 2006...and now we are almost 2010...and I never thought I will do what I am doing right now...helping those who have these thoughts...who just want to die...what a life.
Thank you Anonymous for your comment...I am sorry you don't understand Arabic...but its really an interesting language...maybe one day I will translate all my posts in English :D...maybe...one day.

Anonymous said...

i know how you ppl feel. that u wanna kill urselves. i feel this way too.....at least you are all old enough :(...id even wanna talk abt my situation...i clammed up last r. now i am 13..advice, please

before i leave this world, i want to say, that even after my situation -

I love my family. Wishing you the best, i guess. I hope you will be better off now, just as you always hinted at. Love you, mommy, daddy, siblings. <3

Anonymous said...

the above person is me..just sayin to all u others, STAY STRONG! i know i wont, so this is it....i plan to end myself this October

WS said...

Anonymous...don't end your life. Who are you?