EgypToz: Happy Beat Ten Day

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy Beat Ten Day


I think I will beat ten in the coming lesson
Are you crazy…are you not afraid that the teacher could know about it
No…because I will beat ten with my mind…so he will never know…can you do that
I will try it
And when are you going to beat ten today
I do not know…maybe before I go home…or before the lunch
But do not forget to beat ten today…you know…today everyone will beat ten…it is
cool…so cool…isn’t it
Of course it is…I always wanted to have the beat ten day… imagine everyone beating ten…ha...and do you know why it’s unique …because it is only in our country
No…you are kidding
Yes…I am sure…we are the first country to have the beat ten day
But not all women will celebrate and beat ten today
Yeah…it will be hard for them…and for you of course…you will only beat seven…ha ha ha
Huh…And your father
My father has beaten ten before the breakfast…but I am sure most people will beat after work…to enjoy the beat ten day…I heard there will be great beat ten day parties at night…we should go out tonight
Yeah…
I do not understand why they did not make it a vacation … next year they have to make it an official national holiday
Especially for you…because next year you will be able to celebrate it for the first time in your life…ha ha ha
Yeah man…citizens need to have that day free… to celebrate and relax the beat ten day…
I do not need it…for me everyday is a beat ten day

No comments: