EgypToz: It is your fault weather

Thursday, March 09, 2006

It is your fault weather




I knew it…yes… I knew it…but I could not believe it…it is not our fault…yes…not our fault that our country looks like a mess...chaotic…stinky…everything is dirty…the streets…the buildings…the trees…the cars…and the people…it is the weather…it is your fault weather…we do not have much rain…what if we had rain
Ok…we have rain now…the air is clean…the streets are clean…the cars are clean…we have nice looking buildings like those in rainy countries…we have more plants…trees…green areas…our land looks beautiful…we are not sticking around this long river…we do not have a large population…we have lots of food…no poverty…we do not have depression…we have a healthy life…trnnnnnnnnnnnnnn…

Oh no…the alarm clock…I was dreaming…what a nice dream…buf lakh…jaq…what is this in my mouth and nose…jaq jaq…sand and dust

Yes baby…it was a dream…look to the people living in Africa…they have a lot of rain…but they live in poverty…look at the pharaohs…

Ok ok…I am late…I have to go now…I will talk to you later …bye