EgypToz: A piece of secret

Monday, February 20, 2006

A piece of secret


What can you do if you have a secret and you do not have anyone to tell...or you can not tell it to anyone…you write your secret on a piece of paper...this paper will be your friend ...you can tell him everything you want to tell...but you will not receive any answer…you will not know his opinion…and you will not get any solution.
I remember when I had a very big problem…a very big secret…and I was sitting at this train station...it was a very cold rainy day…and I started to write it down…on a small piece of paper I had in my pocket...and I was relieved…at that moment…and only for one day…but the problem was not solved…and till now I have this secret...and searching for someone to tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can tell me your secret.
xnermeenx@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

بسم الله

عارف ممكن تقول السر لمن
















ومش هيفضح سرك












طبعا مش انا

















ربنا
..............
pure blue

WS said...

ربنا عارف من غير ما اقول له



























:I