EgypToz: And I was happy

Saturday, February 25, 2006

And I was happy

I do not know what I can do to help him…I think he had a very terrible accident and needs medical care…I think the car hit him while he was standing on the side of the road…half of his face is severely injured…he suffers…lives in pain and wishes to die…he has no family…no friends…no neighbors…no one in that world to help him…to take care of him…to love him in the last days of his life…to be a little mercy with him…the weather is very cold outside…he is very exhausted …he searched for a warm place to sleep and relax…a place to forget his pain…I found him sleeping in front of my door…in a small dark place inside an old big couch…I took some meat from my freezer…made it hot…and gave him to eat…he was shy …afraid…he looked at me…then looked to the food…he ate as if it was the first time for him…the first time to eat something after days of hunger…then I gave him water to drink...he looked at me again…he wanted to thank me…but he did not know how…his eyes said everything…he returned back to sleep…and I was happy.

PS:Actually I was just happy at that moment...but everyday I give him meat I wonder how I can help him in this country...I am sad for him... I did not want to hurt him with the flash of the camera …and I thought if I showed a clear picture of him and his fractured bloody face…it will hurt everyone...could anyone help here?





























No comments: